- Fuel-saving 3.0L direct injected V-6 is standard in all North American models
- CTS Sport Wagon joins lineup
- Two exterior colors: Vanilla Latte and Tuscan Bronze ChromaFlair
- Available 19-inch polished aluminum wheels with P245/45ZR19 performance tires
- Air filtration system with automatic cabin odor filtration
- Suede-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob; new wood trim package added to CTS-V
Please see separate release for details on CTS Sport Wagon.
CTS and CTS-V
A new 3.0L direct injected V-6 is the standard engines for CTS sedans. It is the same engine that powers the new CTS Sport Wagon and a variant of the engine used in the all-new SRX.
CTS continues as a technology leader, incorporating a host of convenient and thoughtful features. They include a USB port for audio devices; available adaptive forward lighting that swivels in concert with steering; and a “pop-up” navigation system.
The CTS-V returns as Cadillac’s ultimate expression of performance and luxury. Its 6.2L supercharged engine delivers 556 horsepower (415 kW). More than just power, CTS-V also includes a comprehensive suite of technical and design enhancements, including Magnetic Ride Control.