SHANGHAI – Shanghai GM recently surpassed 10 million cumulative sales since its establishment in 1997. It reached the milestone in record time for a domestic passenger car manufacturer.
- Cadillac Reinforces Commitment to China
- General Motors Sets Sales Records in China
- Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac Take Center Stage at Guangzhou Auto Show
- General Motors China Signs Agreement to Study Vehicle Sharing with Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- General Motors Reaches 3 Million Sales in China in 2014