General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced record full-year 2016 results driven by strong retail demand for full-size trucks and SUVs in the United States, continued industry growth in China and effective cost performance across the globe.
- Statement on GM Production of the Chevrolet Cruze
- GM Reports Record Third-Quarter Net Income of $2.8 Billion, Up 104 Percent
- GM Reports First-Quarter Net Income of $2.0 Billion
- GM Design Chief Ed Welburn To Retire July 1
- GM Reports Record Net Income of $9.7 Billion and Record EBIT-Adjusted of $10.8 Billion for 2015