Beijing –General Motors President Dan Ammann gave a "fireside chat" to students at Peking University, one of China's most prestigious educational institutions, on April 19. He was part of the Career Development and Global Leadership Forum sponsored by Peking University and Junior Achievement China.
- Shanghai GM Launches Trax and Introduces New Cruze at Chevrolet Night in Beijing
- General Motors Sells 1 Millionth Vehicle in China in 2014
- GM Sets March and First Quarter Sales Records in China
- Magnesium Alloy VSC Machine Successfully Begins Trial Operation at GM China Advanced Technical Center
- GM Statement: Barra Vows to Rebuild Customer Trust