SHANGHAI – General Motors and its joint ventures had record retail sales of 1,719,202 vehicles during the first six months of the year in China. Demand was up 4.4 percent from the first half of 2014. The increase was driven primarily by GM’s improved mix of SUVs and MPVs.
- Sophisticated Sophomore: All-New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- OnStar Launches in Brazil on Chevrolet Cruze
- Chevrolet is Global Leader for Android Auto, Apple CarPlay
- GM to Invest $1.2 Billion in Full-Size Truck Plant
- GM Investing $1 Billion in National Historic Landmark Warren Technical Center