Plant Manager: Terri Burden
- $215 million (April 2013) for a new small Ecotec gasoline engine, which is part of a new family of engines that includes 3- and 4-cylinder variants with displacements ranging from 1.0 to 1.5 liters. The plant will also upgrade tooling for its current V6 engine.
- $7 million (March 2012) to build two office buildings to serve both engine units
- $84 million (May 2011) to expand production of 1.4L engines
- $138.3 million (November 2010) to expand production of 1.4L engines
- $250 million (February 2009) to build 1.4L engines