GM в мире
DETROIT – General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced first quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of $0.1 billion, or $0.06 per diluted share. Strong core operating performance during the quarter was more than offset by a net loss from special items of $0.4 billion, or $(0.23) per diluted share, and a $1.3 billion pre-tax charge primarily for the cost of recall-related repairs, or $(0.48) per diluted share.
- Chevrolet returns to the big screen this summer in Michael Bay’s “Transformers: Age of Extinction”
- GM Delivered 2.4 Million Vehicles Globally in Q1
- GM Reports 2013 Net Income of $3.8 Billion
- Chevrolet Achieves Record Global Sales in 2013
- Chevrolet sweeps 2014 NACTOY awards