GM в мире
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced fourth quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of $1.1 billion, or $0.66 per diluted share, which included a net loss from special items of $0.9 billion or $(0.53) per diluted share. Included in special items during the quarter was an $(0.8) billion reduction to net income attributable to common stockholders related to the redemption of all outstanding Series A preferred shares.
- Top Gear Magazine awards: Corvette Z06 is Muscle Car of the Year 2014
- Chevrolet Unveils Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo
- GM Reports Third Quarter Net Income of $1.4 Billion
- GM Delivers its Best Third Quarter Global Sales Since 1980
- GM Outlines Strategic Plan