GM в мире
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced first quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of $0.9 billion, or $0.56 per diluted share. The current quarter included a net loss from special items of $0.5 billion, or $(0.30) per diluted share.
- GM Reports Q4 2014 Net Income of $1.1 Billion
- Top Gear Magazine awards: Corvette Z06 is Muscle Car of the Year 2014
- Chevrolet Unveils Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo
- GM Reports Third Quarter Net Income of $1.4 Billion
- GM Delivers its Best Third Quarter Global Sales Since 1980