GM в мире
GM Posts Strong Second Quarter Earnings Growth with Net Income of $1.1 Billion and EBIT-Adjusted of $2.9 Billion
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today reported strong earnings growth for the second quarter with net income attributable to common stockholders of $1.1 billion, or $0.67 per diluted share, which included a $1.1 billion loss from special items before tax, or $(0.62) per diluted share. Earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) adjusted increased to $2.9 billion and EBIT-adjusted margin grew to 7.5 percent.
- GM Reports Solid First Quarter Operating Performance
- GM Reports Q4 2014 Net Income of $1.1 Billion
- Top Gear Magazine awards: Corvette Z06 is Muscle Car of the Year 2014
- Chevrolet Unveils Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo
- GM Reports Third Quarter Net Income of $1.4 Billion