GM в мире
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced third-quarter net income to common stockholders of $1.4 billion or $0.84 per diluted share, compared to $1.4 billion or $0.81 per diluted share a year ago. Improvement in operating performance during the quarter was offset by a net loss from special items.
- GM Posts Strong Second Quarter Earnings Growth with Net Income of $1.1 Billion and EBIT-Adjusted of $2.9 Billion
- GM Reports Solid First Quarter Operating Performance
- GM Reports Q4 2014 Net Income of $1.1 Billion
- Top Gear Magazine awards: Corvette Z06 is Muscle Car of the Year 2014
- Chevrolet Unveils Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo