GM в мире
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced second quarter net income attributable to common stockholders of $0.2 billion, or $0.11 per diluted share. Strong core operating performance during the quarter was offset by a pre-tax net loss from special items of $1.3 billion, or $(0.47) per diluted share, and costs of $1.2 billion pre-tax primarily for recall-related repairs, or $(0.44) per diluted share.
- GM Announces Six Recalls for Varying Safety Issues
- Manchester United to wear new Chevrolet-branded shirt for the first time against L.A. Galaxy
- Chevrolet celebrates debut on new Manchester United home shirt
- Chevrolet campaign launching on July 7 invites fans to celebrate brand’s debut on Manchester United new home shirt
- New Corvette Z06 is GM’s most powerful production car