GM в мире
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced first-quarter net income to common stockholders of $2.0 billion or $1.24 per diluted share, compared to $0.9 billion or $0.56 per diluted share a year ago. Earnings per share diluted-adjusted for special items was a first-quarter record at $1.26, up 47 percent compared to the first quarter of 2015.
- GM Reports Record Net Income of $9.7 Billion and Record EBIT-Adjusted of $10.8 Billion for 2015
- GM Reports Third-Quarter Net Income of $1.4 Billion and Record EBIT-Adjusted of $3.1 Billion
- GM Posts Strong Second Quarter Earnings Growth with Net Income of $1.1 Billion and EBIT-Adjusted of $2.9 Billion.
- GM Reports Solid First Quarter Operating Performance
- GM Reports Q4 2014 Net Income of $1.1 Billion