GM в мире
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced record 2015 calendar-year net income attributable to common stockholders of $9.7 billion, or $5.91 per diluted share, up from $2.8 billion, or $1.65 per diluted share in 2014. Earnings per share (EPS) adjusted for special items was $5.02, up 65 percent compared to $3.05 in 2014.
- GM Reports Third-Quarter Net Income of $1.4 Billion and Record EBIT-Adjusted of $3.1 Billion
- GM Posts Strong Second Quarter Earnings Growth with Net Income of $1.1 Billion and EBIT-Adjusted of $2.9 Billion.
- GM Reports Solid First Quarter Operating Performance
- GM Reports Q4 2014 Net Income of $1.1 Billion
- Top Gear Magazine awards: Corvette Z06 is Muscle Car of the Year 2014