GM в мире
DETROIT – General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced 2013 calendar-year net income attributable to common stockholders of $3.8 billion, or $2.38 per fully diluted share, down from $4.9 billion, or $2.92 per fully diluted share in 2012. Operating performance improved during the year, but was more than offset by a net loss from special items and incremental tax expense.
- Chevrolet Achieves Record Global Sales in 2013
- Chevrolet sweeps 2014 NACTOY awards
- GM Completes Sale of PSA Equity Stake
- GM Announces Sale of PSA Equity Stake
- Opel strengthens the Rüsselsheim plant with additional model