Powerful exterior and comfortable interior
- Chevrolet’s signature dual-port grille manifested with a bold design language
- Solid hood and shovel-style front bumper add to its strong appearance, which is reinforced by chrome touches and bayonet-style side vents
- Line-cutting C-pillar and super barrel-type taillights further enhance the visual impact of the new Captiva’s muscular power and distinctive shape
- Solid built-in center stack and dual-cockpit design match its ice-blue illumination, ingratiating the muscular SUV style with a modern urban feel
- Bluetooth and the GPS intelligent navigation system
- 2,707-mm wheelbase and seven-seat reconfigurable interior ensure comfort for all passengers
Dynamic powertrain and professional SUV chassis
- 2.4-liter Ecotec DVVT aluminum engine with 123 kW/5,600 rpm of peak power and 230 Nm/4,600 rpm of maximum torque
- New Six-speed transmission with the energy-saving Eco mode, ensuring the fun of driving along with improved fuel economy
- Integrated chassis with a four-link independent suspension
- Intelligent all-wheel-drive system distributes power as it is needed based on different road conditions
- Builds on Chevrolet’s 70-year SUV heritage
- Safety cage body structure, with high-strength anti-collision beams in front and back as well as six high-performance air bags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system incorporates anti-lock brakes, electronic brakeforce distribution, brake assist, traction control and active rollover protection.
- All Captiva variants come with the ISOFIX system as standard equipment to enhance the safety of children.