Enhanced Styling and Comfort
- New front fascia and larger grille that accentuate its chic and sporty DNA.
- Chrome trim on the sides.
- 10-spoke wheels.
- The wheelbase has been extended 85 mm.
- Passengers in back have an additional 27 mm of headroom and 73 mm legroom.
- Ergonomic enhancements have also been made to the rear seats.
- Bose Acoustic Noise Cancelling and Audio Pilot® technologies.
- Recalibrated engine produces less noise when idling and operating at low to medium speeds.
- Rear side windows with 4.96-mm double-layered soundproof glass.
- High-performance 2.0L SIDI turbocharged engines, with enhanced combustion efficiency and reduced friction through the adoption of innovative technologies such as high-pressure direct injection and an active variable displacement pump.
- A lightweight architecture with up to 6,181 welding spots.
- Only 1,600 kg.
- Magnetic Ride Control suspension.
Luxurious Driving and Superior Safety
- Upgraded Cadillac User Experience (CUE).
- Sogou input method supports Chinese-language manual input and Siri voice control.
- OnStar and the My Cadillac app.
- 10-speaker Bose Centerpoint® surround sound system.
- The only model in its segment with 10 air bags.
- Enhanced Safety System (ESS) II and new Lane Keep Assist.