“Design with a Heartbeat”
The new Aveo is Chevrolet’s first subcompact car that adopts the brand’s new “Design with a Heartbeat” signature design language. Coordinated muscular proportions give the car a strong, dynamic look.
Impressive chrome-plated headlights are integrated with the chrome-plated grille and fog lamps. Belt lines extend outward from the middle of the car, where they converge at the slightly raised rear spoiler.
- Stylish exterior design: Envision follows the Buick’s new design language - dynamic, smooth, quiet and comfort. It represents the future tend of Buick’s future vehicle, and demonstrates the new design concept of the premium midsize SUV.
- Dynamic and sharp front
- Smooth sideline
- Graceful rear
Superior comfortable interior: features blend of luxury, refinement and advanced technologies, Buick Envision sets new standards for design, material, color, functionalities, decorations, and create the best interior space among its peers.
- Exquisite craftsmanship and details
- Spacious and comfort room for passengers
- Versatile and varied storages
- Strictly selected green materials
Strong driving performance: it is the first time that Envision is equipped with the new next generation 2.0T engine. It has all new 6-speed DSS transmission which not only enables smooth and effective power output, but also increases the fuel efficiency greatly. The rigid chassis and FlexRide further improve the vehicle’s driving performance.
- Strong and high-performance powertrain
- Sophisticated and intelligent four-wheel drive system
Superb and comprehensive safety features:
- Better-than-peer passive safety system
- Comprehensive proactive safety devices
- Latest intelligent safety system
- Other active safety features
- Other features that improve the road safety
Superb and plentiful technology features
- New generation intelligent-link
- ANC (Active Noise Cancellation)
- Library-quiet noise-reducing and noise-cancelling
- Bose premium theatre stereo
- Smart and easy to use features