Cadillac Racing driver Andy Pilgrim finished seventh in the second of two races in the Pirelli World Challenge Series GT race this morning at Barber Motorsport Park. Teammate Johnny O’Connell had a fire erupt in his Cadillac ATS-V.R and was classified 39th.
- Opel Group CEO Dr. Karl-Thomas Neumann at the London Marathon
- Opel-Chef Dr. Karl-Thomas Neumann beim 35. London Marathon
- CHEVY NSCS AT RICHMOND ONE: Post Race Notes and Quotes
- CHEVY NSCS AT RICHMOND ONE: Post Race Press Conf. Transcripts
- Kuwait’s Behbehani Continues its Reign as the Top Standalone GMC Dealership in the World