Motor vehicle crashes remain the leading killer of teens ages 13-19, claiming nearly 2,500 young lives in 2012. GM dealerships will be supporting Teen Driver Safety Week, focusing on how parents can talk to their teens about engaging in safe practices while driving – and as a passenger.
- Chevrolet Partners with Safe Kids to Provide Safety Resources
- Auto Zürich Car Show 2014: Vorhang auf für die neuen Stars von Opel
- In Top Shape: New Opel Corsa Sets Standards in Small Car Segment
- GM Reminds Parents to Have ‘The Talk’ With Young Drivers
- Chevrolet Celebrates the Story of Mo’ne Davis in World Series