DETROIT – A 1918 Cadillac Type 57 that earned its place in history during World War I received an honor of its own today. It is the fourth vehicle added to the Historic Vehicle Association’s new National Historic Vehicle Register and U.S. Department of the Interior Historic American Engineering Record.
- Historic Record of 1918 Cadillac Added to Library of Congress Archive
- GM Announces Six Recalls for Varying Safety Issues
- GM Announces Five Recalls in Canada for Varying Safety Issues
- 12 GM Models Make IIHS’ First-Ever List of Recommended Used Cars for Teens
- Yukon Ranks Highest in Segment in APEAL