GM в мире
General Motors Co. today announced it has completed the sale of its entire 7 percent stake in PSA Peugeot Citroen through a private placement to institutional investors. The private placement of 24,839,429 shares generated gross proceeds of €0.25 billion.
- GM Announces Sale of PSA Equity Stake
- Opel strengthens the Rüsselsheim plant with additional model
- PSA and GM Report Progress on Strategic Alliance Implementation
- Dan Akerson to Retire as GM CEO in January 2014
- GM Strengthens its European Brand Strategy