GM в мире
DETROIT – General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) today announced third quarter net income to common stockholders of $0.7 billion or $0.45 per fully diluted share, down from $1.5 billion or $0.89 per fully diluted share a year ago. Improvement in operating performance during the quarter was more than offset by a net loss from special items and incremental tax expense.
- Tim Lee Named Chairman of GM China
- GM Reports Second Quarter Net Income of $1.2 Billion
- Dr. Thomas Sedran to lead Chevrolet and Cadillac Europe
- Alan Batey Named Global Head of Chevrolet
- GM's Susan Docherty announces intention to leave company